The cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Our staff will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and each available payment plan option, so that you can make the best choice for you and your smile. We will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment.
Affordable Payment Plans
A smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best orthodontic care whenever you need it. Here at Wall Orthodontics we offer affordable, high quality orthodontic care with one all-inclusive fee. The cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. This fee includes the cost of treatment including appointments, retainers and follow up visits for a year during the retention phase.
What is the cost?
Our fees vary depending on your diagnosis and main concern
We have several different payment options including in-house financing. during your first appointment, our staff will discuss the cost of your treatment and each available payment plan option with you, so you can make the best choice for yourself and your smile. We will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment. Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage or ideas about how we can make your entire orthodontic experience a pleasant one.
Payment Options at Wall Orthodontics
- Payment in Full with check or cash: 5% discount applied to total cost of full treatment
- Credit or Debit: Visa or MasterCard
- No Interest In-House financing: Low initial down payment with monthly payments to fit your budget.
- Automatic Draft; financing that debits from your credit or debit card on the 5th and the 20th of each month.
LET OUR TEAM ASSIST YOU IN FILING YOUR INSURANCE CLAIM TO MAXIZE YOUR ORTHODONTIC BENEFIT!
- Here at Wall Orthodontics, our staff is always available to assist you with insurance claims and paperwork. We are proud to offer this complimentary service to our patients as this process can be confusing and overwhelming.
- Most insurance companies cover 50% of orthodontic treatment up to a lifetime max which is set by each insurance company.
- During treatment, if insurance coverage is lost or changed, the financially responsible party is ultimately responsible for the charges accumulated from treatment.